Welcome to Juanita Vision Works!
Your Kirkland Optometrist & Fashion Designer Eye Glasses Specialists
|Two locations to serve you
Located at Overlake Hospital in the medical tower in Bellevue
|Saturday Exams Available!
Located inside Juanita Village in Kirkland
Dr. Mary Baker, owner of Juanita Vision Works, and her staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care for the entire family from age 3 to seniors.
We offer full-scope optometry services including:
- Comprehensive eye exams to check your vision and screen for cataracts, macular degeneration, glaucoma, and other eye problems.
- Great eyewear selection at a price range for every budget.
- Choice of contact lenses – soft disposable, gas permeable, multi-focal for those needing bifocals, toric lens design to correct astigmatism, and for keratoconus patients.
- Pre and post operative care for cataract surgeries and Lasik procedures.
- In-Sight Vision Therapy Program to correct vision-related learning problems.
New patients welcome! We accommodate walk-in patients on a space available basis. Call us for your eye exam today!
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM-7:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
Why Its Important To See your Optometrist Every Year!
Kirkland Optometrist and Eyeglasses Specialists! We even schedule Sat. Exams. Juanita Vision Works carries a large array of all types of eye glasses, contact lenses and specialty items in every price range. Bellevue Optometrist Mary Baker, O.D. has 2 convenient Vision Therapy locations – Overlake Family Vision & Kirkland Juanita Vision Works have Seattle Metro Eastside residents covered. Come on in and see all the latest advances in eye care, and get your annual eye checkups by Doctor Mary Baker O.D.